What this ISN'T
- A cookie cutter, Cosmopolitan magazine programme telling you to do some squats, how to lose your belly fat and advising to just eat some chicken and broccoli for two weeks.
- Me handing over a programme I have worked on, you taking a look, trying and finding it too (easy/hard/boring) for us never to speak again.
- A quick fix.
- Me just giving you a meal plan Monday to Sunday.
- A plan where we stay strangers, not knowing much about you, what you really want and never really being able to help you.
What this IS...
- A personalised plan to help you find 1) what works best for your body 2) Have you doing the least for the best results 3) Have you working towards your goals in a way that will be sustainable long term.
- A check in every week where, you put in the effort to do the things asked of you for you to see results and me to gain knowledge. Where we discuss how its going, and you share what works for you and what doesn't.
- A long term strategy to keep you in this consistently, progressively, transitioning into a lifestyle.
- A plan where you have to make better choices, and learn what works for you and your body. Where you eat intuitively, not relying on a plan that isn't fitting to your lifestyle and a plan that fits into yours.
- We get to know each other, I learn what you hate doing, what you will do, what effort you,re willing to give and you learn about me and who I am so you trust that I will support you along the way.
- Coaching that adds to your life and doesn't take away from it.
- Essentially, it's on you. I am here to guide and coach, but progress is made with you, and not necessarily in the gym, but in your head (I know, cheesey AF, but true :)
How it works...
- We have a 30 minute consult where I find out what you are looking for and we see if we are the right fit for one another.
- I then find out how you have been training what you have been eating, a bit about your lifestyle.
- Nutrition: Each month we implement in something that will help you make better choices, rather than restrict you of all things.
- Training: A programme is written to help us assess your strengths, where you are at, to progressively see changes to meet your goals. It is not based on crazy HIIT workouts and cardio, but stripping back, getting you strong and finding you a foundation to work from and add to.
- Each week we have a skype/whats app mindset session. These session will help you with your weekly focus and other blocks that may halt or slow progress
- Each month we look at the programme and aim to implement progressive overload, train smart and change the programme to suit goals, only where necessary.
Subscribe to the blog for discounts